Proceedings of the Complementary Veterinary Medicine BranchPublished by: New Zealand Veterinary Association
2018 Proceedings ( 2018 )
- Full PDF
- Veterinary botanical medicine - show us the evidence
- How do herbs work? An introduction to herbal modes of action and use
- How to use an integrative approach to feline diabetes including fragile diabetics
- An integrative appraoch to chronic kidney disease in cats
- Herbal teas - a forgotten and underutilised medicine
- Herbal oncology I: is there such a thing?
- Herbal oncology II: there such a thing, what can I do now?
2016 Proceedings ( 2016 )
- Complementary therapies to enhance immune system function and reduce the need for pharmaceutical antimicrobials
- Demonstration of preparation and use of non pharmaceutical antimicrobials to treat infections
- Immune system health and the use of non pharmaceutical antimicrobial agents
- One health in practice: Adding value to our profession
- Practical complementary options for treating common clinical infections