Publisher: Companion Animal Veterinarians Branch of New Zealand Veterinary Association
Aims and objectives:
- To support and encourage the good health and welfare of companion animals in New Zealand and promote their value in society.
- To support and represent the interests of the members.
- To promote the profession and foster co-operation among members of the profession.
- To improve the knowledge, expertise and personal revelopment of veterinarians involved in companion animal practice
- To be recognised as a special interest group within the New Zealand Veterinary Association from which the NZVA and other organisations may seek advice on companion animal matters.